Space is the Place
Just another sites.tufts.edu weblog
Inflatable Spaces!
Categories: Uncategorized

R1045013

Inflatables are an interesting way to make space. On the one hand, they are visually powerful and massive. On the other hand, they are soft, puffy, and temporary. What’s not to love?

One of my favorite examples is by architect Kengo Kuma, whose work is characterized by semi-transparency and playing with the concept of a surface. Here, we have his  inflatable tea house at the Museum für Angewandte Kunst Frankfurt.

frankfurt_teahouse_kk090908

6,961 Comments to “Inflatable Spaces!”

1. Ambien says:

umnkpetlrpfpcasjdsew, Ambien, AEareqs.

2. Very well written article. It will be beneficial to anyone who usess it, as well as myself. Keep up the good work – looking forward to more posts.

3. Stacy Burgey says:

Just needed to say your blog is incredibly good. I usually prefer to hear some thing new concerning this mainly because I have the similar blog in my Country on this subject so this help´s me a lot. I did a hunt on an issue matter and observed a really good range of blogs but nothing like this.Thanks for sharing most in your blog.

4. Hey very nice blog!!. Such a type of blog post will definitely click to numerous viewers. A good article and useful for its written content. Many thanks for sharing it up! A shapely Agreeable A rise in.

5. Hello really nice website, I noticed your web site when I was study on some methods to improve my blog. I was just now wondering what spam software system you employ for comments as I get a great deal on my blogs.

6. Klonopin says:

zfcwefoqllpmwzstwglu, Buy Klonopin, oamJbiU.

7. Buy Zoloft says:

loprthlvpcyzocfhifqa, Zoloft, bXzCVan.

8. Surely trustworthy weblog. Please keep updating with good topics like this one. I’ve booked marked your websites and am about to forward it to a few buddies of mine which i know will enjoy ?reading?..

9. jhcufcscuzpveushnjzy, Viagra, DbSMzWd.