The Association of Research Libraries (ARL) created a Learning Space pre-programming tool kit (pdf) to help with the planning process for library learning commons. Many of the suggestions for engaging participants in the planning process are relevant to any space planning project.
- More on Open Office Spaces November 25, 2013
- Designing Spaces for Effective Learning November 5, 2013
- Learning Space Pre-Programming Tool Kit November 5, 2013
- Use of swivel desks and aisle space to promote interaction in mid-sized college classrooms November 5, 2013
- The Case for a Learning Space Performance Rating System November 5, 2013
Tagsassessing Bentley Butler Community College Computer Science Emory examples Flipped Classroom Harvard Indiana Bloomington interaction large-enrollment class MIT models North Carolina State Open office environments physics planning problem-based rating recommendations Stanford's D.School team-based UNC Chapel Hill University of Minnesota usability lab