Currently viewing the tag: "Computer Science"
- More on Open Office Spaces November 25, 2013
- Designing Spaces for Effective Learning November 5, 2013
- Learning Space Pre-Programming Tool Kit November 5, 2013
- Use of swivel desks and aisle space to promote interaction in mid-sized college classrooms November 5, 2013
- The Case for a Learning Space Performance Rating System November 5, 2013
Tagsassessing Bentley Butler Community College Computer Science Emory examples Flipped Classroom Harvard Indiana Bloomington interaction large-enrollment class MIT models North Carolina State Open office environments physics planning problem-based rating recommendations Stanford's D.School team-based UNC Chapel Hill University of Minnesota usability lab