- The Teaching Cycle
- Teaching Challenges
- Tufts Teaching Profiles
- Educational Technologies
- About Us
Please activate the Breadcrumb-NavXT plug-in to use the section.
This section of the site provides information on a host of different technologies that are being used to enhance teaching and learning in higher education, at Tufts and beyond.
To access the articles on educational technologies you can:
- View the list of technologies that are directly supported at Tufts.
- Browse the technologies by their teaching and learning purpose.
- View an alphabetic list of the technology articles.
- A brief explanation of the technology and its function.
- A list of applications of the technology to teaching.
- Sources of support for the technology.
- Articles from journals or the popular press to help you learn more about how the technology is being used in higher education and to what effect.
This site is a work in progress.
We would very much like to hear from you about any changes or additional content you would like to see here.
Please email your thoughts to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.