- The Teaching Cycle
- Teaching Challenges
- Tufts Teaching Profiles
- Educational Technologies
- About Us
Teach a Course
Research by the National Survey for Student Engagement shows that students take great responsibility for learning when there is frequent interaction between students and faculty in a supportive, active learning environment. Teaching methodologies should be selected specifically to achieve learning goals.
Building a Supportive Learning Environment
Incorporating Discussion Into Your Teaching
Building and Working with Classroom Teams
Tufts Teaching Profiles
- Fostering Student Engagement by Eulogio Guzman, Tufts University
- Interactive Lectures by Roger Tobin, Tufts University
- Using Podcasts in Large Lectures by Francie Chew, Tufts University
- Using Discussions to Facilitate Learning by Fulcrum Institute, Tufts University
- Facilitating Online Discussions by Diane McKay, Tufts University
- Hands-On Learning by Chris Rogers, Tufts University
- Creating Digital Stories by Colin Orians, Tufts University
- Service Learning by Chris Swan, Tufts University
- Peer-to-Peer Learning by Mary Viola, Tufts University
This site is a work in progress.
We would very much like to hear from you about any changes or additional content you would like to see here.
Please email your thoughts to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.