Congratulations to the 2013 Award Winners!
- Nancy Bauer, Dean of Academic Affairs for Arts and Sciences; Associate Professor, Philosophy, School of Arts and Sciences
- Nancy Gleason, Postdoctoral Scholar, CIERP, The Fletcher School; Lecturer, Political Science, School of Arts and Sciences
- Freeden Oeur, Assistant Professor, Education, School of Arts and Sciences
- Cathy Stanton, Lecturer, Anthropology, School of Arts and Sciences
- Samuel Thomas, Assistant Professor, Chemistry, School of Arts and Sciences
Twenty-eight faculty also received honorable mentions. View a complete list of 2013 honorable mentions and nominees.
Overview of Awards
The Teaching with Technology Awards program invites students from all Tufts schools to nominate instructors who they feel effectively use technology to support teaching and learning. This is an opportunity to recognize instructors for their innovations and for the Tufts community as a whole to learn from their experiences.
The Teaching with Technology Awards Process:
- From March 1 through March 16, 2013, all Tufts students were invited to nominate an instructor whose use of technology in a course has had a positive impact on their learning and their engagement with the subject.
- Students nominated an instructor using an online form.
- After the nominations period closed, a committee comprised of faculty, staff and students reviewed the nominations and selected the award recipients.
- Award winners are recognized at the Teaching with Technology Symposium. This year, Provost David Harris will be opening the awards ceremony.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.