Friday, May 24, 2013
“TEACHING AND LEARNING ABOUT ENVIRONMENT LITERACY IN THE UNIVERSITY”
LOCATION: # Fletcher School Cabot Hall 7th Floor
- Discuss the need to broaden the One Health concept to the public sphere
- Introduce digital and social communication tools
- Build awareness around language and the need for translations to reach critical stakeholders
- Discuss challenges in meeting their One Health education and training goals.
- Be able to create a digital media story board related to their area of expertise.
- Give feedback on the week.
- Prepare for transition to Course Design Institute.
8.30 AM- 9.00AM: BREAKFAST
9.00 AM- 10.15AM: Digital Media Story telling – Tisch Library ( Bryan Revis & Regina Raboin)
10.15 AM- 10.30 AM: COFFEE BREAK at Tower Cafe (Tisch Library)
10.30 AM-12.00 PM: Digital Media Story telling- Continued
12.00 PM- 1.30 PM: LUNCH BREAK
1.30 PM- 2.30 PM: Tusk Software (Susan Albright)
2.30PM -4.00 PM: Closing remarks
Please Note: LOCATION: Tisch Library ( Digital Design Studio Lab),35, Professor’s Row Medford MA 02155.