Tufts Friends of Israel believes in the right of the State of Israel to exist as a sovereign state within safe and secure borders as an equal among all other states.
As a student organization we aim to:
- Educate the Tufts community about Israeli culture, society, and politics.
- Promote a strong relationship between Tufts students and the State of Israel.
- Ensure a politically pluralistic environment in our support for Israel.
- Serve as a resource for Israeli students on the Tufts campus.
- Serve as a resource for all types of Zionist education.
- Educate the Tufts community to promote acceptance of the State of Israel and to combat anti-Semitism, anti-Zionism, and other forms of intimidation. Embrace other organizations on our campus in order to create a constructive and harmonious environment and encourage a peaceful future for all peoples of the Middle East.