Overview of Awards
The Teaching with Technology Awards program invites students from all Tufts schools to nominate instructors who they feel effectively use technology to support teaching and learning. This is an opportunity to recognize instructors for their innovations and for the Tufts community as a whole to learn from their experiences.
Congratulations to the 2014 Award Winners!
- Kenneth Chui, Public Health & Community Medicine, School of Medicine
- Alvar Gustafson, Integrative Physiology and Pathobiology; Biomedical Sciences, Medical & Dental Schools
- Michael Kahn, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, School of Dental Medicine
- Holly Taylor, Psychology, School of Arts & Sciences
- Parke Wilde, Agricultural Economics, Friedman School of Nutrition Science
Ten faculty also received honorable mentions. View a complete list of 2014 honorable mentions and nominees.
The 2014 Teaching with Technology Awards Process:
- From March 1 through March 15, 2014, all Tufts students were invited to nominate an instructor whose use of technology in a course has had a positive impact on their learning and their engagement with the subject.
- Students nominated an instructor using an online form.
- After the nominations period closed, a committee comprised of faculty, staff and students reviewed the nominations and selected the award recipients.
- Award winners were recognized at the Teaching with Technology Symposium.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.