TTS Knowledge and Learning
The Tufts Technology Services Knowledge and Learning Department consistently strives to offer informative, enjoyable, and innovative technical training to members of the Tufts community so that our customers may work and learn in better ways.
- Our classes cover a wide range of topics related to software used at Tufts. Join us for one of our regularly scheduled sessions or let our experienced training staff design a customized curriculum for your department. We welcome all employees, faculty, and staff.
- To sign up for one of our classes, please visit http://learncenter.uit.tufts.edu/
- Tufts University provides all students, faculty, and staff with access to lynda.com, an online subscription library that teaches the latest software, creative, and business skills through high-quality instructional videos. lynda.com is a powerful resource for just-in-time training. The Online Training Library provides access to thousands of hours of instruction for Tufts users, all free of charge, 24-hours a day!
- Go to lynda.tufts.edu to learn more!
- Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trunk is Tufts online environment designed to facilitate teaching, learning, and assessment at Tufts. The use of Trunk will enable the sharing of knowledge and new models of collaboration within and across disciplines, at Tufts and beyond. Trunk is powered by Sakai, an open source collaboration and learning environment.
- Visit the Trunk Support site: http://sites.tufts.edu/trunksupport/