Course sites in Trunk will be automatically created before the start of every term. When a course site is created it will in an unpublished state. Unpublished sites cannot be viewed by students but can be accessed by instructors or teaching assistants affiliated with the course.
When you have added content to your course site and customized it to your liking, you MUST publish it in order for your students to see it in Trunk.
Publish your site
To publish your site:
- Navigate to the course site. The course tools display in the left Course Tools menu area.
- From the Course Tools menu, click Site Editor. The CLE displays the home page for the Site Editor tool. If you do not see the Site Editor home page, click the Reset button.
- Click Manage Access. The Manage Access options screen opens.
- Select the Publish site box with your cursor. A check mark appears.
- Click Update. The CLE returns to the home page for the Site Editor tool and the Unpublished Site icon will disappear from the area above the Home page tool.