When: Thursdays 8:00PM
Where: Eaton 207
Tufts Bikes will be starting regular weekly meetings tomorrow, where they talk about running the bike share and planning future events. The weekly meetings will be on Thursdays at 8 PM in Eaton 207, starting tomorrow, September 22. If you have any interest in getting more involved with Tufts Bikes, this is your chance! They encourage you to come tomorrow to see what their meetings are like and get to know the officers. There is definitely a chance to become a leader if you show the commitment!
When: Monday, October 3 from 12:30-1:45pm
Where: The Crowe Room (G310), The Fletcher School, 160 Packard Ave., Medford.
“Understanding Climate Mitigation Responses in the United States and China from the Strategic and Institutional Perspective,” with Xingshu Zhao, Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, CIERP
Part of the Energy and Climate Policy Research Seminar, convened by Prof. Kelly Sims Gallagher. Sponsored by Fletcher’s Center for International Environment and Resource Policy: Energy, Climate, and Innovation Program.
*Light refreshments will be available
No RSVP necessary.
Deep Energy Retrofit Open House
National Grid is a sponsor of the NESEA Green Building Open House Tour onSaturday Oct 1, 2011. Eight National Grid DER projects are featured. Check out the below list of locations to find a DER project near you.
- Saturday, October 1, 2011, 10 AM – 2 PM, Quincy, MA
- Saturday, October 1, 2011, 1 PM — 4 PM, North Kingstown, RI
- Saturday October 1, 2011, 1 PM — 4 PM, Northampton, MA (59 Massasoit Street)
- Saturday, October 1, 2011, 10 AM — 2 PM, Medford, MA
- Saturday, October 1, 2011, 10 AM — 4 PM, Jamaica Plain, MA
- Saturday, October 1, 2011, 10 AM — 4 PM, Northampton, MA (25 Norfolk Avenue)
- Saturday, October 1, 2011, 1 PM — 4 PM, Belchertown, MA
- Saturday, October 1, 2011, 10 AM — 2 PM, Arlington, MA
- Sunday, October 9, 2011, 1 PM — 4 PM, Gloucester, MA