Mass Energy Lab, Inc. has an immediate need for an Energy Efficiency Marketing Specialist with demonstrated ability to develop and implement marketing strategies that drive demand for energy efficiency solutions.
- Contribute to the design, management and execution of marketing programs
- Manage marketing campaign timelines and budgets
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to optimize.
- Conduct primary and secondary research that will inform marketing strategies
- Promote and manage sponsored events
- Manage schedule for relevant industry conferences
- Assist in lead sourcing and driving leads through the qualification process
Foundational skills in the core marketing competencies: strategic planning, competitive intelligence, new product development, communication, messaging and branding, market research, decision analytics, customer advocacy development, and pricing and reimbursement.