Tisch Library Sustainability Team presents…
The Tisch Eco-Grant* Books Contest
Prizes to be awarded:
***Your name in lights*** (so to speak)
in a Tufts Library Catalog Notation for the winning book nominations!
How to enter:
1) Recommend a GREEN (ecology or sustainability-themed) book which you would like Tisch Library to add to our collection. If you need inspiration, try an Amazon book search or a Google book search (and make sure that the book isn’t already part of our collection).
2) In 50-100 words, let us know why you would like Tisch Library to purchase this book. Submit your entry to the Tisch Sustainability Team Library at email@example.com.
Contest starts today!
Runs through October 31
Winners will be announced the week of November 14
- Eligible contestants: all Tufts Library staff, Tufts Eco-Ambassadors, Tufts Eco-Reps
- There will be approximately 3-4 winners, based on purchase costs of winning book selections
- * Book purchase funds provided by a grant award from Tufts University’s Eco-Ambassadors program