Start the New Year off right by eating and living well with a delicious, and meaningful ALLocal Dinner from nourish restaurant in Lexington.
Share in their commitment to health and whole foods by enjoying a mouthwatering, and sumptuously sustainable meal– sourced 100% locally, right down to the salt. As you dine, network with foodies and locavores as we engage in “A Conversation about Localizing Food,” hosted by the SBN. Our inspiring speakers include nourish’s Karen Masterson and JD Kemp, founder of Crop Circle Kitchen and Organic Renaissance/Food Ex.
Location: nourish, 1727 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA
Date: Monday, January 23, 2012
Time: 6:00-7:00 Networking & Cocktail Reception, 7:00-8:30 Dinner
Menu: A three-course meal with the option of local meatloaf, local seafood or vegan
local tempeh entree. Beverage and gratuity not included.
Guests: Join in the conversation with featured guests:
- Laury Hammel – founder and executive director of Sustainable Business Network of Greater Boston
- JD Kemp – owner and founder of FoodEx and Crop Circle Kitchen
- Karen Masterson – founder and owner of nourish which is dedicated to responsibly sourced, reasonably priced food
- Fan Watkinson – program director of Boston Local Food Program
- Nicola Williams – president and owner of The Williams Agency, producer of Boston Local Food Festival
Price: $45 for food and food gratuity (beverage and beverage gratuity separate)
Transportation: There is a large metered parking lot located behind the restaurant. MBTA bus routes #62 and #76, serving Alewife Station, stop nearby.
Funds Benefit: Boston Local Food Program
Registration: These events sell out quickly! Register now by clicking here!