The first annual Climate Leadership Conference will be held from February 29-March 1, 2012 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The conference will bring together leaders from business, government and academic institutions, and the non-profit community interested in exchanging ideas and information on how to address climate change while simultaneously running their operations more competitively and sustainably.
EARLY BIRD ENDS JANUARY 15, 2012! Click here to register.
Conference attendees will offer and hear climate related solutions on topics including:
- Leveraging Clean Energy Opportunities
- Managing Climate Risks and Building Resilience
- Supply Chain Strategies
- Disclosures and Questionnaires
- Setting and Achieving GHG Reduction Goals
- Education & Engagement Strategies
- Making the Business Case for Climate Response