Welcome back from the Tufts Office of Sustainability! Interested in taking a course that deals with certain aspects of sustainability? If so, check out the environmental course guides available on the Tufts Institute of the Environment (TIE) and Environmental Studies Program websites.
Among the interesting classes being offered this Spring 2012 semester are:
- Global Cities, Professor Cathy Stanton, ANTH0020
- Plants & Humanity, Professor George Ellmore, BIO0010
- Environmental Economics, B. Kelsey Jack/Ekaterina Gnedenko, EC0030
- Topics in Environmental Economics, B. Kelsey Jack, EC0130
- Environmental Justice & U.S. Literature, Elizabeth Ammons, ENG0160
- Bioethics, Mitchell Silver, PHIL0124
- Culture, Politics, & Environment, Nancy Gleason, PS0138
- International Environmental Negotiations, Nancy Gleason, PS0188
- Seminar on the Politics of Sustainable Cities and Communities, Kent Portney, PS0195
- American Wilderness, Andrew Turchon, EXP-0031-S
- Human Rights and Climate Change, Jenna DiCocco, EXP-0043-S
**Remember, many of these courses may be full or are filling up fast, so act quickly!
Download PDFs of the Environmental Studies Spring 2012 course offerings and the TIE 2011-2012 Environmental Course Guide for more details.