2012 Climate Fellowship postings are now available from Clean Air-Cool Planet.
CA-CP Climate Fellowships are 10-week, full-time summer positions that pair exceptionally talented students with challenging real-world projects to advance innovative climate change solutions and leadership Fellows are provided mentorship, networking opportunities and a stipend.
The list of 2012 Fellowships is exciting and diverse, including the following:
- Haas Climate Fellowship: Climate Preparedness for Coastal New Hampshire Towns (NH)
- Lamprey Climate Fellowship: Charting Emissions From Food Services (CHEFS): Supporting Sustainable Decisions
- Impact of Climate Change on Population Dynamics of Emergent Pathogens (NH)
- Fostering Innovation in Financing State and Local Clean Energy and Energy Efficiency Initiatives (CT)
- Using the Campus Carbon Calculator to Highlight Coal Dependence Impacts and Alternatives for Colleges and Universities
- Climate Preparedness for New Jersey – Data Directory (NJ)
- and more…
If you are, have or know a college student (upper-class undergrad or graduate) looking for a challenging and rewarding summer experience, please visit http://www.cleanair-coolplanet.org/for_campuses/Climate_Fellows_2012.php for details about the projects and application process.
The deadline for accepting applications is February 24th!