Earthwatch is seeking someone to deliver its award-winning corporate sustainability learning programs in Brazil. These sessions run several times a year and are approximately 1 to 2 weeks in duration.
The objective of this role is to deliver short-duration learning programs for Brazilian corporate audiences.
Earthwatch’s corporate learning programs are helping to build a network of environmental leaders who value the environment and prioritise it in their every day choices & decision making and who have an authentic conviction & passion which influences others to do the same. These leaders will enable communities, organisations and businesses to make their policies, processes and practices more sustainable. These programs possess a high quality field research which increases knowledge, informs policy and delivers positive environmental impacts. Engagement with staff, scientists, participants and partners inspires transformational learning that enables change in knowledge, skills or behaviour.
You should an experienced learning practitioner with:
- at least 3 years relevant experience working in learning and development across a range of audiences
- understanding of and experience working with learner-centred principles, models and practices for organisational and personal behaviour change
- experience of delivering experiential learning programmes, facilitating participatory processes and group learning and development
- knowledge and understanding of the environmental and sustainability agendas, with the ability to apply your skills and experience to the sustainability context
- written / spoken fluency in English and Portuguese is required
- willingness to undertake significant business travel to Brazil for periods of up to 2 weeks
You will be paid at a rate commensurate with skills and experience. All travel and lodging will be covered by Earthwatch.
Please submit your resume to:
Nichole Cirillo, Senior Learning Manager, Earthwatch firstname.lastname@example.org