The Hess Environmental and Social Responsibility offices are seeking a summer intern to assist in strategy, data collection, and assessment efforts focusing on corporate sustainability. The intern will conduct research on current developments in sustainability, identify opportunities to further enhance environmental protection and social responsibility initiatives, and present a briefing to Hess managers on the results of the project.
Anticipated areas for research and analysis include:
• Strategies for successful NGO and stakeholder engagement
• Development of tools for ongoing accountability to engagement strategies
• Corporate planning for implementation of sustainability initiatives
• Social risk mapping and analysis support
• Coordination of social responsibility event
• Conduct ongoing research on emerging environmental issues
•Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in environmentally-focused management, science, economics, international affairs (including development), or political science
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Strong written and oral communication abilities
• Able to work both independently and collaboratively
• Experience in environmental politics, quantification approaches, and database construction is a plus
For a full job profile, see Tufts Career Connect’s page. To apply, click here.