The sustainability team at GreenerU seeks an exceptional Program Development Intern to assist GreenerU in multiple campus sustainability projects potentially spanning solid waste, green building, environmental education, energy behaviors and more. This summer internship offers the selected student or recent grad a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in an exciting, entrepreneurial green company.
This is a paid full time position for 10-12 weeks over the summer located in Waltham, MA.
The ideal candidate for this position has either broad knowledge of and experience with campus sustainability or deep experience in one aspect (waste, transportation, water, energy, etc.).
- Research and program development related to at least one major campus sustainability offering (waste, energy, water, transportation, etc.). Can be suited to the interests and experience of the selected candidate.
- Perform market research and trend analysis of campus sustainability topics, then assist in developing GreenerU’s offering based on best practices.
- Upper-level undergraduate student (junior or senior) or recent graduate
- Experience with program development, ideally related to campus sustainability
- Strong interest and/or experience in campus sustainability preferred
- Strong interest in sustainability and environmental stewardship
- Creative, entrepreneurial, strategic thinker
- Initiative and the ability to work independently, a can-do attitude and a desire to learn
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and web research
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until position is filled. You may apply by sending the following to email@example.com:
1) One page resume
2) A cover letter describing why you are a good fit for this position.
3) A list of 2-3 references who can attest to your experience and work ethic. Include their name, title, email address, and phone number. They can be from on or off campus work experiences, academics, or even your peers.