6th Annual Babson Energy and Environmental Conference
Energy, Environment, & Entrepreneurship — Challenging Assumptions, Changing Perceptions
Please join us on Friday, March 30th, 2012 for the 6th annual Babson Energy and Environmental Conference. During this day-long event we will address the real challenges and the exciting opportunities in energy, alternative transportation, sustainable development, Cleantech investing, and several other crucial topics within the energy and environmental space.
This year’s theme is “Energy, Environment & Entrepreneurship: Challenging Assumptions, Changing Perceptions.”
Come ask tough questions about the direction of green innovation and what issues entrepreneurs face in the green space.
With a compelling list of speakers, the day is guaranteed to be enlightening and fun!
· Ian Bowles – Former Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs, Commonwealth of Massachusetts; Managing Director, Rhumb Line Energy LLC
· Mark Rodgers – Director of Communications, Cape Wind
· T.I. (Tahmid) Mizan, Senior Technology Planning Advisor, ExxonMobil Corporation
· Dr. Leonard Schlesinger – President, Babson College
· Dr. Richard Miller – President, Olin College
· Mark Donohue – Conference Founder & Founding Sponsor
Other Speakers Include:
· Craig Scott – Manager of Advanced Technologies, Toyota
· Kazunari Yoshimura – Representative, Global Water Japan
· Lynnette McIntire – Director of Sustainability, UPS
· Brad George, Assistant Professor, Entrepreneurship, Babson College
Panels Include Topics:
· The Reality of Electric Vehicles
· Food Packaging: Cost vs. the Environment
· Challenges and Opportunities in Green Buildings
· Future of Financing for Renewable Energy Projects
· Water in the Developing World: Harsh Reality and Inspiring Innovations
Conference attendees will have the opportunity to learn about key issues driving the Cleantech and environmental space, while addressing the most relevant issues to entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, and practitioners. Further, attendees will have the opportunity to network with approximately 500 industry professionals and MBA students.