The Office for Sustainability at the Cambridge Public School Department seeks an intern to assist the Sustainability Manager for 10-15 hours or more per week. Hours flexible, work can be done off-site sometimes. This is an
- The intern will be assisting primarily with program implementation of the Cambridge Green Schools Initiative.
- The position requires very strong written, verbal, and communication skills.
- The intern must be good at independent work, and writing e-mails, meeting with students and staff in the schools, and writing short 1-page progress reports.
- The candidate should be a current undergraduate or graduate student seeking work experience in the field of policy, sustainability, or education.
- He or she must be pursuing a degree or have a strong interest in the following fields: education, environmental science, energy management, engineering, sustainability, policy, or administration.
- Length of Time Total: 10-15 hours per week, flexible.
- May or June 1st through August 31st 2012, with potential to expand into the fall of 2012. Dates flexible.
- Time per Week: 10-15 hours per week.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Kristen von Hoffmann, Sustainability Manager