This full-time position will support all aspects of Yale Dining sustainability initiatives including supplier management, product evaluation and external, interdepartmental and intradepartmental communications related to these initiatives. Successful candidates will have six years of related work experience or a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Six years of related work experience, four of them in the same job family at the next lower level, and high school level education; or four years of related work experience and an Associate’s degree; or little or no work experience and a Bachelor’s degree in a related field; or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
Additional Education and Experience:
1. Preferred: Bachelor’s degree and 3 years experience in related field.
2. Preferred: experience in food service management, purchasing, and environmental programs.
Skills & Abilities:
1. Ability to coordinate multiple projects, set priorities and work independently.
2. Thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail.
3. Flexible and adaptable.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
5. Strong Customer Service Skills.
6. Excellent interpersonal communications, writing and organization skills
For a full position description or to apply, click here.