Terra Strategies is looking for individuals for positions as political canvassers. We are working with the League of Conservation Voters to ensure voters know who stands strong on environmental issues leading in to the upcoming election. We are also able to provide internship and volunteer opportunities.
- Effectively communicate with voters at their door
- Educate voters about environmental issues and how they can be impacted in the upcoming November election
- Report all challenges and problems to regional director
- Participate in meetings and trainings
- Aggressive, detail oriented, and adaptive personality
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to walk outside for several hours each day
- Must be comfortable communicating with voters at the doors
- Must live in the Boston area and have reliable transportation.
All employees will be salaried employees. Background checks will be required before hiring.
Full and part-time work is available
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: $70 a shift
To Apply: Email Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terra Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer