ICF International is a leader in providing support to national energy efficiency programs, and is currently seeking entry-level staff to support its energy efficiency team in Washington, DC or Fairfax, VA. Our clients include the Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Energy, and other Federal agencies. Entry level positions support a variety of functions that include the research and analysis of technical, policy, and programmatic issues for energy efficiency products and programs, and support outreach to key industry stakeholders and program participants.
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree and experience with MS Office. For more information and to apply, click here.
TSNE, which provides management and leadership resources to help nonprofits support healthy, just communities, is accepting applications for their spring internship program. Interns will gain first-hand knowledge of the internal management of a nonprofit consulting practice, shadow consultants in the field, delve deeply into the theoretical underpinnings of organizational transition consulting, and learn about process evaluation for nonprofit capacity building efforts.
Internship projects include:
- Shadowing consultants in the field, taking notes at meetings and drafting reports for clients
- Evaluating internal systems and processes, providing recommendations for improvement
- Analyzing evaluation data and developing reports
- Researching organizational transitions and developing materials for use by consultants
- Researching and evaluating businesses used by TSNE for strategic contracting decisions
For more information or to apply, click here.