TSNE, which provides management and leadership resources to help nonprofits support healthy, just communities, is accepting applications for their spring internship program. Interns will gain first-hand knowledge of the internal management of a nonprofit consulting practice, shadow consultants in the field, delve deeply into the theoretical underpinnings of organizational transition consulting, and learn about process evaluation for nonprofit capacity building efforts.
Internship projects include:
- Shadowing consultants in the field, taking notes at meetings and drafting reports for clients
- Evaluating internal systems and processes, providing recommendations for improvement
- Analyzing evaluation data and developing reports
- Researching organizational transitions and developing materials for use by consultants
- Researching and evaluating businesses used by TSNE for strategic contracting decisions
For more information or to apply, click here.