The Cambridge Science Festival is a celebration showcasing Cambridge as an internationally recognized leader in science, technology, engineering and math. A multifaceted, multicultural event every spring, the Cambridge Science Festival makes science accessible, interactive and fun for everyone!
The call for proposals is still open for the 2013 Cambridge Science Festival! Join the 10-day festival April 12-21, 2013 to celebrate the great science, technology, engineering, art, and math happening all throughout the Cambridge and Boston area.
We are looking for fun interactive workshops, talks, exhibits, performances, games, and great ideas only you can think up. Some larger events to participate in include:
- Science Carnival – Show off performances, building workshops, or cool activities in a carnival of the sciences
- A Robot Zoo – Present robotics projects as part of National Robotics Week
- Science of Sports – Why does a curveball curve, anyway?
- Rocket Day – Have a blast demonstrating astronomy-related research and engineering projects on National Astronomy Day (Saturday, April 20)
- Science of Food – Cook up the biology, chemistry, physics, and materials behind the food we eat every day!
2013 Cambridge Science Festival (April 12-21) is a 10-day celebration of the STEM in our lives run by the MIT Museum