Real Food Challenge GIM 2/27

REAL FOOD CHALLENGE GIM

Are you interested in sustainability,

social justice, or just eating good food?

Do you care about how or where your food was grown,

who grew it, or what it tastes like?

Does “real food” mean anything to you?

Whether “real food” already means a lot to you, or you just want to learn more about what it is and how we can bring more of it to Tufts, come to our GIM!

When: Wednesday, February 26th, 7pm

Where: Eaton 202

Who: A group of enthusiastic, committed food-lovers who want to work to be in control of what we eat in the dining halls while also acting as catalysts to transform the way our food system works on a larger scale.

What: A GIM to learn more about the Real Food Challenge, its platform, and how we as students can work with this organization to initiate change within the food system on campus.

Additional Info: http://db.realfoodchallenge.org/schools/150

9 Comments

1. Www.Getsgloan.Com

Hello, after reading this awesome paragraph i am as well cheerful to share my familiarity here with mates.

2. slotmachinesitecom

Thanks for posting this info.

3. betmantotoorg

I really like the concept you have in mind. You really have a creative idea.

4. sportstototvcom

Whereas an unmanaged dedicated server is one which is managed by the company needing the server, without the help of the

5. toto365pro

This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work!

6. 슬롯사이트

Hello, after reading this amazing post i am too glad to share my experience here with mates.

7. 카지노사이트먹튀

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article

8. 토토사이트넷

Many readers would be interested on this site. I am looking forward for your daily posts.

9. 토토사이트먹튀

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this site is in fact pleasant