Type: Part-Time or Full-Time
Interns contribute to multiple aspects of SR Inc’s business from database management to content delivery to client process research on topics within the Sustainable Business & Enterprise Roundtable (SBER) research agenda.
SBER Research and Executive Guidance is based on Member-Client interviews, case studies, secondary resources, and discussions with sector experts and vendors. Research reports always include actionable guidance for executives who manage real estate portfolios. The published reports are continuously enhanced through Member-Client feedback; they are updated regularly as market conditions, technologies, and practices evolve. Research findings are presented at Client meetings throughout the U.S.
- Perform secondary research and analysis on an array of topics relating to management best practices in greater sustainability in real estate portfolios.
- Contribute to written reports, briefings, and advisories for Members-Clients.
- Track existing and anticipated government policies and regulations, including financial incentives, related to sustainability.
- Junior, senior, or recent college graduate.
- Individuals with an course work in architecture, building science, mechanical engineering, real estate, environmental science, energy, or urban planning, with a focus on sustainability preferred.
- Experience in business or academic research, preferably in a field related to sustainability.
- A developed interest in the key global sustainability issues and major sustainability initiatives by the private, nonprofit, and public sectors both in the U.S. and abroad.
- Excellent research skills.
- Excellent and written communication skills.
- The ability to efficiently contribute to publication quality written documents.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint.
- Location in Greater Boston.
Please send cover letter, resume, and short writing sample in electronic format (PDF or MS Word) to email@example.com.