Overview: Will provide programmatic and research support to a three-person team in Citi’s Corporate Sustainability unit, which oversees environmental and human rights issues for Citi. Citi’s Corporate Sustainability program is implemented in partnership with Citi’s three primary units: Institutional Clients Group, Consumer Banking, and Operations & Technology.
This internship will be a full-time position for 10 weeks during June-August, 2013. Information on Citi’s environmental sustainability program is available on our Environment website: http://www.citigroup.com/citi/environment/.
-Provide strategic and research support for Citi’s employee volunteer Green Team program.
- Support the unit’s strategic planning process through research and development of presentations
- Provide support to develop Citi’s energy efficiency initiative, including helping to identify potential thought leadership opportunities
- Provide programmatic, research and logistical support on other program initiatives and events
- Current student or recent graduate of an MBA, MPA, or similar program
- Knowledge of environmental issues as they impact business
- Excellent attention to detail, well organized
- Flexible team player
- Ability to adjust deliverables to match evolving corporate priorities
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Excels in a high performance environment, with quick turn-arounds and changing priorities