Bard College’s MBA in Sustainability is seeking a Program Associate to oversee the day-to-day operations of the program. Under the supervision of the Assistant Director, the Program Associate’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping and Accounts Payable
- Event planning including coordinating space needs and other logistics for classes and events in both Manhattan and on the Bard Campus
- Student support including managing enrollment, grade submission, and student affairs
- Liaising with other Departments on the Bard Campus (student accounts, health services, etc.)
- Training Faculty and students on use of software in the online component of the MBA program
- Representing the program at external marketing and recruiting events
- Other administrative duties as needed
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree, with two years professional work experience. The position requires excellent communication, organizational, project management skills, and a professional demeanor. Experience with distance education technology is not required.
For more information and to apply, click here.