We seek a per-project Project Manager to conducts on-site Phase I environmental assessments to identify recognized environmental conditions and other conditions of environmental concern for both the Project and off-site properties in accordance with ASTM standards and Client-specific scopes of work. Communicates all environmental issues to manager and prepares a written report accurately describing the findings.
- Completes Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) to identify Recognized Environmental Conditions and other conditions of environmental concerns as outlined in the scope of work.
- Reviews previous assessment reports, historical and regulatory records for the property and for the surrounding area and reports data in accordance with ASTM criteria and client’s scope of work.
- Conducts interviews with property owners, occupants, key site personnel and local government officials to obtain information concerning the environmental conditions related to the property and adjacent properties.
- Performs limited screenings for the presence of asbestos, lead-based paint and radon as out lined in the scope of work.
- Writes environmental assessment report and provide exhibits and photographs which illustrate or clarify information presented in the body of the report.
- Maintains daily communications with IVI to keep them informed of any actual or potential problems including continuous updates of when assigned tasks are to be completed.
- Delivers outstanding customer service through timely response and proactive solutions to clients needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, geology, engineering, or a related field
- 3 + years preparing Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Good computer skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Access
- Knowledgeable of federal, state and local environmental requirements as they pertain to IVIs environmental services
- Excellent writing, organization, and communication skills are a must
For more information and to apply, click here.