Imagine working for a truly global company whose 45,000 employees share a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and we’re driven by a set of values and a common purpose — to create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve. We’ll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.
Our team of environment specialists offers clients expertise in air quality, impact analysis and permitting, environmental health and safety management consulting/due diligence, remediation consulting/engineering and construction/site restoration, specialty and emerging technologies, waste services and water and natural resources.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a BS degree in environmental science, geology or hydrogeology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Field work consisting of soil, groundwater, and air sampling
- Geoprobe sampling
- Monitoring well installation and remediation system operations and maintenance
- General operations and maintenence duties
- Duties also include task management, data analysis, subcontractor coordination, and report writing.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with project managers from the field and accurately and thoroughly document field tasks
- Work independently on selected projects, as well as part of a collaborative team on various larger projects
- BS in Environmental Science, Geology, or Hydrogeology required
- 0 to 2 years experience preferred, internship experience a plus
- GPA of 3.5 or higher preferred
- Experience performing fieldwork or working with contractors a plus
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Excellent technical writing skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office are preferred
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to apply.