As an intern with us you will:
- Review articles, brochures, books, or any other publication materials for grammatical, spelling, or other errors
- Assist in translating compiled research into comprehensive written form
- Internship includes other administrative tasks
- Assignments are subject to change from day to day as needed
- Visit http://www.cees-edu.org and http://www.bridgingnations.org
Qualifications for this internship are:
- Completed degree or senior year or higher of significant classroom and practical experience in communications or another related field
- Competitive GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Strong computer and organizational skills Strong research and writing skills
- Background in energy, environment, sustainability, and education is helpful.
- Great personal initiative and independence
- Significant understanding of Microsoft Office applications, Google Docs applications and standard social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Comfortable assisting with and assuming responsibility for routine office tasks
- Start date and end date are flexible.
- Hours are approximately 20 to 40 hours per week.
- Foreign students must have permission to work in the United States
How to apply:
We accept interns on a rolling admission. The intern coordinator is flexible in setting up schedules and understands if students and recent graduates must work part-time in addition to the internship. Please submit a cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com