The U.S. EPA Region 1 (New England) is calling for experienced environmental educators as volunteers to help evaluate the proposals that will be submitted to this Environmental Education Grant Program. Feel free to share this information with others in your organization who might be interested and are qualified.
Requirements for EPA Education Grant Evaluators:
- Volunteer evaluator must be familiar with environmental education
- Volunteer evaluator must not have helped write a current EPA EE grant application this year.
- Become familiar with proposal evaluation materials that evaluators will receive, soon after Tuesday, February 18.
- Participate in one of two conference calls, February 24th or 25th. Calls will provide guidance on the evaluation process and answer questions.
- Complete the assigned reviews within three weeks.
- Submit the completed evaluation forms with comments by Friday, March 14.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Kristen Conroy, EPA Region 1 Environmental Education Coordinator, by Monday February 3, 2014
EPA Environmental Education Coordinator
5 Post Office Sq, Suite 100, MC 1-1
Boston, MA 02109