Ceres is seeking a Vice President of Climate & Energy Programs to lead strategy, initiatives, and sector-based programming in a fast-paced, not-for-profit, organization with a $9+ million budget. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced professional to build on Ceres’ solid achievements in promoting a market-oriented change agenda, in engaging businesses and investors, and in mobilizing them to take action in ways that further the public and environmental good. To apply, email a resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Feb. 21, 2014
The Pisces Foundation will be hiring two Program Officers to lead our environmental education and water work.
MIT’s Climate CoLab, which crowdsources new ideas to address climate change, is seeking Fellows to oversee its 2014 contests. Fellows work closely with senior experts, explore deeply issues of interest to them, connect with relevant organizations and interested citizens internationally, and take a leadership position in this fast-growing and innovative project. We seek graduate students or professionals with expertise in topics related to climate change who can devote 1-2 hours per week over the next 4-6 months. To apply, please submit resume/CV and statement of interest to email@example.com.
Are you passionate about Sustainability? Do you feel you can make a difference? Are you entrepreneurially-minded? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, RPM may be the place for you. We are seeking an enthusiastic team member for this newly-created position who desires to have an important impact of the growth of a company. In this position you will develop new clients – educating them as to how RPM will identify opportunities to improve their bottom line and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. As part of our team, you will represent RPM as an integral partner to the customers you work with steering them through the complex world of energy efficiency and sustainability planning. The customer will benefit from RPM’s unique approach to implementing strategic energy and water reduction plans.
Your Role on the RPM Team
- Spearhead new client development.
- Engage new prospects using varied outreach methods such as social media, event participation, email, phone, etc. Cold calling is a critical component to the success of this position.
- Qualify and secure introductory meetings.
- Shepherd interested parties through the process of understanding RPM’s unique approach to sustainability, and its value proposition.
- Diligently use CRM system, tracking activities, capturing relevant data, and keeping accurate notes.
- Assist the RPM client team in developing and implementing aspects of client-specific sustainability plans, as appropriate.
Your ability to work independently and as part of a team is important to your success. You need to be adept at learning new technologies and eager to take on new challenges. Depending on company needs, this position can grow into broader role, developing and closing client engagements.
What You Bring to the Table
- Proven experience securing new clients using cold calling and various outreach techniques.
- Solution based, consultative sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with consultative approach to calls.
- BA/BS in environmental science, engineering, computer science or other related technical fields preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in energy consulting and/or lighting and mechanical systems for commercial buildings and/or other related field preferred.
- Experience using CRM software (ACT or equivalent).
- Occasional local travel as needed.
- High degree of professionalism and trustworthiness
- Exceptional attention to detail a must
You Get the Opportunity to
Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future. Have a meaningful impact on the company’s future, and share in the rewards. Work in a fun, fast-paced environment with high energy, passionate colleagues who are experts in their respective fields. Earn a competitive base salary with a generous commission structure.
Who We Are
Rethinking Power Management (RPM) helps commercial clients turn an interest in sustainability and improved energy performance into meaningful and measurable results. Our unique process and perspective seats us on the customer’s side of the table, providing both strategic planning and implementation support.
For more information, please visit our website.
RPM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion,
sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NESCAUM is seeking an extremely bright and motivated intern to support two of our current projects: the Zero Emission Vehicles (ZEV) Initiative and the Climate Change Science Clearing House. NESCAUM is a nonprofit association of the state environmental agencies in the six New England states, New York and New Jersey. The Association provides technical and policy assistance to its members on air pollution, climate, and energy issues of regional concern.