Climate Smart Cities Program Manager, The Trust for Public Land (Los Angeles, CA)

This position is responsible for helping The Trust for Public Land’s California Program and Climate-Smart Cities Program advance the organization’s Climate-Smart Cities strategy in California.  The Program Manager will play a leadership role in coordinating an existing Climate-Smart Cities partnership with the City of Los Angeles, helping to establish new partnerships with other California cities, and providing support for state-level government relations on related issues.

Learn more and apply.

10 Comments

1. 色は非常に目立つジッパーです。初秋からはアウターとして、冬にはインナーとしてかなり長い期間着ていただけると思います。当然春先にも重宝します。まだまだ暑いからなんて言ってると、欲しいときにはなくなっちゃいそうですよ!お早めにチェックしてみてください。因みに弊社では、ゴルファーの方に人気です。 http://www.ooowatch.com/tokei/vuitton/index.html

2. I am impressed! If you can, write me an Email and we can talk because I have an idea you will like. I needed this.

3. I willfor sure like your social media websites. Thank you for writing this great post. You could survive a Zombie apocalypse. My mom would like to be a mentor in this topic. Babies and small animals probably love you.

4. This stuff is great. Really Cool. I am reading your write ups while camping. Extremely helpful article. Fantastic blog!

5. great problems totally, you just received a whole new reader. What would Climate Smart Cities Program Manager, The Trust for Public Land (Los Angeles, CA) – Sustainability at Tufts a person recommend regarding your post which you made a week ago? Any kind of particular?. situs poker online http://www.feraripoker.org/

6. Extremely nice post Climate Smart Cities Program Manager, The Trust for Public Land (Los Angeles, CA) – Sustainability at Tufts.Really thanks! May read on… poker online uang asli http://www.feraripoker.org/

7. Thanks for your recommendations on this blog. One particular thing I would choose to say is purchasing electronic devices items over the Internet is certainly not new. The fact is, in the past 10 years alone, the marketplace for online electronic devices has grown considerably. Today, you’ll find practically any type of electronic gizmo and devices on the Internet, which include cameras as well as camcorders to computer spare parts and game playing consoles.

8. I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog audience have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

9. What’s up to every , since I am in fact keen of reading this webpage’s post to be
    updated on a regular basis. It includes pleasant stuff.

10. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?