The Tufts Office of Sustainability serves as a resource, a catalyst, and an advocate for environmental sustainability at Tufts. The Office of Sustainability is supported by the University and works to:
- Enhance Tufts’ reputation as a leader.
- Ensure that Tufts’ efforts are comprehensive and focused on meaningful projects
- Identify, evaluate, and implement opportunities for leadership
- Promote the strength of Tufts sustainability efforts, including those of faculty and students.
- Measure Tufts’ progress toward commitments and regional goals
- Identify sustainability opportunities that may provide Tufts with significant benefit such as reduced risk, financial savings, and avoided problems/fines.
- Integrate sustainability issues into research, scholarship and student life.
Visit our website at http://sustainability.tufts.edu/to read more about our programs and objectives.