Last week our Eco-Reps held a session on natural spas, and on Sunday we joined student groups on campus for EarthFest 2013! It was a beautiful day – the Eco-Reps held another successful clothing swap (look at all those clothes!), we tested students’ recycling IQs, students from a Climate Justice course presented their final project, and MORE!
It is important to remember, however, that Earth Day (Earth Week, Earth Month) is just a greater surge in what should be a year-round effort. Make a change today, small or large. Take advantage of the many resources available on our website and blog, submit events and comments to help us improve, and always feel free to actually stop by to talk! Many thanks also to Tufts Institute of the Environment (TIE), the Environmental Studies department, and Tufts Sustainability Collective for all that they do!
Earth Week Events
- Tuesday, April 23: Infrastructure for the New Economy, Somerville, 12:30PM
- Thursday, April 25: Sustainability UnConference, Cambridge, 5PM
- Friday, April 26: Celebrate the Tufts Rain Garden, Medford Campus, 1PM
- Friday, April 26: Wind Technology Testing Center Tour, Charlestown, 1:30PM
- Saturday, April 27: Mystic River Spring Cleanup, Medford, 9:30AM
And as always… Stay Green!