The Massachusetts Green Career Conference connects stakeholders from government, education, business and nonprofits, and people interested in green careers.
- Engage in cross-sector dialogues
- Learn about best practices, research, current trends, products, services, and opportunities
- Take home inspiration, connections, and resources
- Government: state and local officials, contractors
- Education/Training: staff, faculty, students, workforce development and career service professionals
- Business: owners, representatives
- Nonprofits: administrators, members
- Everyone interested in sustainability and greener careers
40 SPEAKERS / LEADING EXPERTS
- Businesses, Organizations and Agencies that are hiring
- Colleges and Universities
REGISTRATION includes exhibits, speaker sessions, keynote, coaching, breakfast, lunch, networking, roundtable discussions, raffle, parking and wifi.
Register early. Past conferences were sold out in advance. Inquire about Group Discount for 5 or more.
- Register before August 29: $60
- After August 29: $75
- Students: $45
CALL TO PARTICIPATE
Sponsors, Exhibitors, Coaches, Volunteers
Contact Conference Director, JenBoudrie@gmail.com 508-481-0569
Register @ http://greencareer.eventbrite.com