Engage in the conversation, with topics ranging from Maximizing Opportunities in Excess Capacity, to Strategic Sustainable Investing, and Urban Planning and Innovation, and be part of the cutting edge discussions that will shape the future of your life and business.
- John Sterman, Director if the MIT System Dynamics Group
- Rick Ridgeway, VP of Environmental Affairs at Patagonia
- Katherine Gajewski, Dir. Sustainability – City of Philadelphia.
Featured panels include…
- Making Green products the Norm
- Achieving Triple Bottom Line Returns on Innovative Land use
- Individual Action: What Really Makes a Difference?
- Urban Planning Innovations for Sustainability
- Doing More with What We Have: Business Opportunities in Excess Capacity and Collaborative Consumption
- Commitment to Action: How voluntary initiatives are changing the face of international sustainability
- Energy retrofits: Improving energy performance of existing building stock
- Developing Inclusive and Sustainable Waste Management Systems
- Investment and finance for sustainability and responsibility