Our Women-Powered Workshops are 1-hour in-class presentations designed for up to 30 participants. These workshops are great for businesses, communities,
universities, or any group looking to promote healthy transportation options.
This workshop covers the
– History of women and biking.
– Anatomical differences between women and men.
– Women-specific bikes and gear.
– Route planning.
– How to travel with children.
– Rules of the road and safety tips
Free and open to those who live or work in Cambridge! For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is part of Bay State Bike Week 2013.