• Assist with press clip creation and reporting, including audience figure research
• Assist with maintenance of media database and targeted list development
• Research editorial opportunities at long lead and short lead media outlets (local, regional and national)
• Research and draft pitches to target media
• Support day to day needs of department and occasionally support staff onsite at PR events in the Boston and Greater Boston area
|Application Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Ceres is a not-for-profit organization that partners with institutional investors, large companies, environmental organizations and other public interest groups, with the goal of mobilizing investor and business leadership to build a thriving, sustainable global economy.
The Senior Manager, Sustainable Agriculture is a full-time position, reporting to the Director, Food & Capital Markets. The Food and Capital Markets Initiative is a new multi-organization collaboration working to enhance the sustainability of key food supply chains. Ceres responsibilities as part of this program involve working with Ceres’ Investor, Corporate, NGO, and Policy partners.
In this newly-created role, you will flex your strategic muscle. As part of our team, you will work with forward-thinking clients to define and implement initiatives to achieve their sustainability goals, focusing heavily on energy and water reduction strategies. This may include efficiency and operational improvements, load management, and/or on-site renewable energy solutions as well as organizational support and healthy living initiatives. Your ability to think strategically and be hands on will be realized in the projects you manage.
|For full job description, please visit http://www.rpmpowerllc.com/careers.html
|To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to: HR@rpmpowerllc.com
The Environmental League of Massachusetts, a non-profit on Beacon Hill, is seeking intern candidates for fall semester or the full academic year. College students and graduate students with a passion for environmental protection are encouraged to apply. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but we encourage candidates to get their applications in as soon as possible.
· Development/Communications Intern: Development and Communication Interns play a key role assisting with fundraising, communications, events, general administration, and special projects at ELM. The position offers an opportunity to develop and hone professional skills, gain exposure to best practices in fundraising and communications at an advocacy organization, and help strengthen the reach and effectiveness of the environmental community in Massachusetts.
· Policy Advocacy Intern: Put your research, communication, and data management skills to use to contribute to our advocacy team’s work to influence state environmental policy. You will attend and assist with numerous meetings and events, conduct research, draft testimony and other brief documents, proofread materials, assist with keeping our database up-to-date. You will gain exposure to a wide-range of issues related to environment, energy, and climate. You will meet leaders from dozens of environmental organizations. You will come away with a greater understanding of how policymaking on the state level really works.
To apply, please submit a PDF with a one-page cover letter and one-page resume to email@example.com. Please address your cover letter to Environmental League. The cover letter should note which internship you are applying for. Please explain why you are interested in interning at ELM and what skills you will be able to contribute, as well as your availability.