Kalu Yala is a sustainable community that will be built in the mountains about 45 minutes outside Panama City, Panama. The Kalu Yala Internship Program is an exciting opportunity for students and young professionals who are looking to gain work experience and broaden their cultural outlook. Our interns create projects that are tailored to their individual interest, yet are fundamentally involved in the shaping of the Kalu Yala community. We are currently offering internships in the following programs:
- Business Development in Panama City
- Digital Development in Panama City
- Community Outreach in San Miguel
- English as a Second Language in San Miguel
- Outdoor Recreation in the Valley
- Living Systems (Agriculture, Animal Science, and Biology) in the Valley
Kalu Yala is looking for passionate, self-starting individuals who wish to help inspire and continue the progress of our work. We are seeking individuals from all backgrounds who will be able to flourish in a whole-systems, entrepreneurial research environment. Upcoming semester dates: Spring Internship: January 14th- April 12th, Summer Internship: May 20th- August 2nd.