Location: Holiday Inn, Marlborough, MA
Time: October 4th, 8am-4pm
The 4th Massachusetts Green Career Conference connects stakeholders from government, business, education, non-profits, and communities. You’ll find industry updates, green career guidance, best practices, and networking. Our first three conferences were sold out. We hope you join us!
See the Full Schedule. Leading experts from government, education, business, and non-profits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Education & Training administrators, staff, faculty, workforce developers, career services professionals
- Business professionals from a variety of industries
- Government staff and environmental policy makers
- Green career candidates, graduates, students with green career objectives
- Environmental non-profit and community members
- Everyone interested in green careers and sustainability
Ticket fee ($45-$75) covers exhibitors, speakers, introductory sessions, coaching, roundtable discussions, breakfast, lunch, and book raffle. Parking and WiFi are FREE. Registration & Info: http://greencareer.eventbrite.com.
Jen Boudrie, Conference Director, JenBoudrie@gmail.com, 508-481-0569.