Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Working with the Engagement Site Manager and the Director to develop a photo and graphics database for the KITCHEN
• Collaborate with vendors in the Boston Public Market to capture vibrate photo stories
• Attend KITCHEN events (when possible) and take photos of event attendees and food preparation
|Application Deadline: Interns needed through 12/31/2016
Global warming is happening and we’re seeing the effects all around us — from
dangerous heat waves and droughts to the record snowstorms of 2015. And scientists warn it could get much worse unless we act soon.
That’s why we’re calling on our state’s leaders to repower Massachusetts with 100 percent clean, renewable energy.
But powerful special interests like the utility companies are threatening to stop clean energy in its tracks.
Environment Massachusetts is looking for smart, hard-working students to build the people power it will take to repower Massachusetts with clean energy. As an intern you would be the coordinator for our statewide Student Activist Network at your school. You would be expected to work 4-7 hours per week from campus. There will be 1-2 days of travel to Boston to work with the Statewide Student Activist Network. The position is unpaid.
|Application Deadline: Open until positions are filled for the semester
The Environmental League of Massachusetts, a non-profit on Beacon Hill, is seeking intern candidates for fall semester or the full academic year. College students and graduate students with a passion for environmental protection are encouraged to apply. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but we encourage candidates to get their applications in as soon as possible.
· Development/Communications Intern: Development and Communication Interns play a key role assisting with fundraising, communications, events, general administration, and special projects at ELM. The position offers an opportunity to develop and hone professional skills, gain exposure to best practices in fundraising and communications at an advocacy organization, and help strengthen the reach and effectiveness of the environmental community in Massachusetts.
· Policy Advocacy Intern: Put your research, communication, and data management skills to use to contribute to our advocacy team’s work to influence state environmental policy. You will attend and assist with numerous meetings and events, conduct research, draft testimony and other brief documents, proofread materials, assist with keeping our database up-to-date. You will gain exposure to a wide-range of issues related to environment, energy, and climate. You will meet leaders from dozens of environmental organizations. You will come away with a greater understanding of how policymaking on the state level really works.
To apply, please submit a PDF with a one-page cover letter and one-page resume to email@example.com. Please address your cover letter to Environmental League. The cover letter should note which internship you are applying for. Please explain why you are interested in interning at ELM and what skills you will be able to contribute, as well as your availability.
Join the team at Hubway and help to transform the way people get around the Boston metro area. Bicycle sharing is a convenient, fun and healthy transportation option that enhances urban livability and mobility. We are especially looking for bike mechanics (full-time, part-time, and/or on-call) and field bike technicians (checking on bikes out in the field).