VOX Global offers a paid internship focused on corporate sustainability in our Boston, MA office. The intern will work primarily with our sustainability team, helping clients to build, execute, and communicate environmental and social sustainability programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, summarize and report on topics and media coverage in the sustainability space
- Draft and edit press materials, web pages, and other communications
- Craft high-level written communications for clients, external partners and internal stakeholders
- Review and summarize reports
- Staff events
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from an undergraduate or graduate institution (preference will be given to candidates who are enrolled in or recently graduated from an MBA or Master’s program in sustainability)
- Strong interest in sustainability, corporate responsibility, environmental policy, and/or communications
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with social media and online community engagement
The internship is from January-May 2015.
To apply for the Sustainability Internship, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com