Posts by Category
What are people talking about?agriculture Boston california cambridge Career climate climate change communications community conference conservation contest Coordinator development Eco-Reps education energy environment event fellowship food gis graduate intern internship job ma marketing massachusetts New York Outreach policy professor recycling research summer sustainability transportation Tufts university Washington D.C. Waste water webinar work
- Signing up for the MassCommute Bicycle Challenge! May 2, 2014
- Eco-Rep Update: Where We Eat, Live, and Play April 23, 2014
- A Message from Tufts’ Provost David Harris – Century Ride! April 14, 2014
Tag Archives: oil
March 14, 2013 – 3:08 pm
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Interested in Environmental Policy? Want to help make an impact in your society? Then consider applying to the Sierra Club’s Beyond Oil Campaign!
The Sierra Club, the oldest and most influential environmental grassroots organization, would like to let you know that we are currently accepting internship applications for this Spring 2013 and Summer 2013 to work on our Beyond Oil Campaign!
Students of all backgrounds are welcome to send their cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 7, 2012 – 12:00 pm
Interns will provide support to all aspects of the Beyond Oil Campaign, including its three sub-campaigns: dirty fuels, green transportation, and green fleets & electric vehicles. Past job activities have included conducting research and writing, assisting in outreach efforts, organizing program activities and events, preparing educational materials, providing administrative support, and contributing to program blogs and social media.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to research complex issues
· Ability to gather/synthesize complex information and communicate in a clear and concise manner
· Ability to work well independently or in a team setting
· Ability to converse comfortably on the phone
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience with grassroots organizing and campaigns is a plus
· Possessing good time management and organizational skills
· Enthusiastic about ending America’s oil addiction!
Compensation/Pay: All Sierra Club internships are unpaid. Participants may be able to gain college credit for their internship.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with “Spring 2012 Internship Application” in the subject line.