This is a full-time, exempt, ongoing opportunity in support of the Seattle College District’s sustainability efforts. The position reports to the Vice Chancellor of Finance and Technology and will serve as lead coordinator for the implementation of a district-wide sustainability plan and continual resource conservation strategies. The coordinator will assist and coordinate efforts across the Seattle Colleges, working with campus sustainability committees, staff, faculty, administrators, and students, to advance the overall sustainability of the District.
- Serve as the primary institutional contact for sustainability matters.
- Work with the District Sustainability Committee to coordinate the implementation of a district-wide sustainability plan that includes identification of current efforts, gaps that need to be addressed, and a plan of action and timeline for improving sustainability practices.
- Research and identify sustainability strategies, and associated costs and benefits, used by other colleges and universities to improve sustainability at the Seattle Colleges.
- Conduct STARS sustainability assessments for all three colleges, building on past STARS sustainability submissions.
- Develop and manage a database of utility data for reporting energy benchmarking, greenhouse gas reporting, LEED building reporting, and other official reports for the District.
|Application Deadline: November 27th, 2015|